1. I came to college because i wanted to prove to myself and my family that i was not going to quit and that i will become a successful person.
2. The best experience I’ve had in college so far is sharing the experience of college with the friends that i havein LaGuardia.
3. The most challenging experience I’ve had in college is finishing so much papers due around the same exact time.
4. This semester, my greatest accomplishment has been finishing and completing all my papers that were due.
5. If I could do one thing differently, I would study harder and come to class with a positive attitude.
6. Next semester, I would like to raise my grades and prove to myself that no matter how hard a task is i am capable of completing it.
My best piece of advice for college freshmen is dont leave assignments for the last minute, you'll go crazy if you do so.
In a nutshell, my first semester in college has been pretty decent.
No comments:
Post a Comment